You have no items in your shopping cart.
What must the brain do in order to learn effectively? Arm yourself with the most current neuro-scientific information and lead your students down the path to success. With this guide to cutting-edge research, help teachers and parents understand how the brain develops in the classroom and the best techniques available for accelerated learning. Written by leading educational neuro-scientist Dr Duncan Milne.
Complete with brain diagrams and tables, you’ll examine concepts including:
• understanding language, reading, spelling and writing acquisition in the brain
• exploring number sense and the mathematical brain
• recognising and overcoming learning problems
• discover the differences behind dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADHD and autism
• developing successful teaching and intervention programs.
You have no items in wishlist.